Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Oldie but a Goodie: Red Mango

Ever since Red Mango opened in Makati in Greenbelt, I'd been hooked. I'm not as hooked as I used to be (at least twice a week), but when I'm with my friend CC who also likes yogurt, we always make a point to get some for a snack.

This was the branch in Forbeswood Heights, just a block away from my salon, Tinette & Co. We were hungry but I had a dinner to go to that evening, and CC had a coffee date with another friend so we decided to get a waffle each instead of our usual medium yogurts.


The bar where we ordered from. Cute detailing on the wall behind them.



 My Banana & Almond waffle with yogurt (Php 125)


CC's Blueberry waffle with yogurt (Php 125)

As you can see, they weren't very generous at all with the yogurt, but they were with the toppings. It was literally a dollop of yogurt on top of the waffle, to think we paid an extra Php 40 for it! A serving of waffles is Php 85 without the yogurt. I tried to justify it by thinking if the amount of yogurt that they gave us was half of a small cup (Php 85) but it really wasn't. Pretty disappointing and bitin on our part. But it was good nonetheless.


Interiors of the seating area. 'Til the next post!





1 comment: