Saturday, November 17, 2012

Nicole by OPI Kardashian Kolors: Kendall on the Katwalk


Keeping up with the Kardashians is one of my guilty pleasures, but I'm not as big of a fan as some of my other friends. Anyway, when I was in New York, I couldn't get my eyes off this shade in the drugstore! I can't believe I even left the city without it. Thank God I had a friend who was nice enough to send it home for me!

L-R Sally Hansen SALON MANICURE Base Coat, Nicole by OPI Kardashian Kolors Kendall on the Katwalk, Sally Hansen SALON MANICURE Top Coat



It's such a gorgeous, shimmery color. Usually I take a look and try to see if a shimmer will go on sheer or opaque but today I didn't care. I just jumped the gun and got this one!


And it did not disappoint. Take a closer look: purple, green and blue, all in one nail! So tasteful I died! Please ignore the paint that went out of the lines hehe. I can't believe didn't notice!


My favorite, and I think it will be for a few weeks.


Doesn't it look so good with my new ring? I'm going to wear this out to tea today with my mommy! Isn't it so romantic and old-world? Perfect!

Ring by Hissbliss Fashion.

'til the next post!


No comments:

Post a Comment