Thursday, August 5, 2010

Finally!


After months and months of waiting, I finally got my Louis Vuitton Mon Monogram Speedy 30! The reason to why I got it so late is because just in case it didn't arrive on time while I was in the States, I decided to order it through a Tita who was going back and forth between Hong Kong and Manila. It's a pain that LV-Philippines doesn't offer the Mon Monogram service, but it was definitely worth the wait! My Tita placed the order in Late May and picked it up just a few days before the end of July. I just got it yesterday, August 4! The best welcome back present ever. Hehe the minute I landed from my flight from Singapore, I went to her house to pick it up!

I played around with a few other designs that I made on the LV website before I finally decided on sticking to this one. This was my original choice because I really love the combination of pink and white, and those are my intials at the center. :) I chose ivory instead of white though because I felt that the whilte stripes stood out too much when I tested them on the site. I'm happy to say that I have to regrets on choosing ivory over white :)

I don't understand why people don't customize their Speedies. Personally I'm not a fan of handbags, I really like bags that go over the shoulder more. I decided to get a Speedy Mon Monogram instead of waiting for the Mon Monogram Neverfull to because even though the Neverfull goes over the shoulder and can apparently hold 200 kilos, I really don't think it's safe for anyone to go walking around Manila with an open bag! I really live in fear of my things getting stolen. Hahaha oh this world I was brought up in.

So there, yay now I have a Speedy (finally, it's about time!) and it's really one-of-a-kind! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment