Monday, May 16, 2011

One Less Lonely Girl Collection by Justin Bieber: Step 2 the Beat of my ♥ Nail Polish Review



Okay everyone, I'll say it loud and proud: I'M A BELIEBER!
Mwahaha, I'm 20 years old and at work last month I listened to nothing but Justin Bieber songs all day while doing my assigned tasks. Oh, and Katy Perry too. I have a playlist each for all of their songs. How funny, the two of them have lines for OPI, my number one nail polish brand!


So you wouldn't believe my excitement when I saw a line of Nicole by OPI in the nearest drugstore, apparently these bottles were rare!



The bottle of pink and purple hearts with glitters looked interesting to me so I just picked it up to take a better look. But when I saw that it was part of the Justin Bieber collection, with the cutest name ever I just had to get it!



Step 2 the Beat of my ♥ was the name of this one. It's so adorable! Of course I knew which song this phrase was from, Somebody to Love! Haha. :) I begged my mom to get it for me, which was totally unnecessary because she was enchanted by it as well and didn't need convincing. Haha!


I am a lazy butt. It took me about 4 days to finally paint these hearts on. I thought about which base color would look best under this shade, and I decided that for sure it'll be goopy, so in order for it to be not so obvious, it would be best to go bare. No base coat, no top coat! Just Step 2 the Beat of my ♥.



I'm not lying when I say that painting my nails with this polish was definitely a challenge to put on, the hearts don't come onto the brush naturally, so you have to dip in the brush a few times until you get at least one heart. And with every dip, a lot of polish comes with it! I used up a lot more polish on this manicure than I do normally.


I actually decided to write a review on this because I really find my nails so cute right now! And when I looked online for reviews on this shade, I was surprised to find that nobody was as determined to put a lot of hearts on each nail. Okay, maybe they look a little kiddy but hey! They're cute! I actually feel like I'm four years old but I still love it. Haha!

I bought a couple of new shades today, from OPI also of course, and am excited to try them on. But I can't bear to remove the polish I have on as early as now, will probably sweat them out a little more until I can't stand it. Haha!I might get another one of these for myself before I leave, just in case I run out :)

'Til the next entry!

xx Saira

2 comments: