Tuesday, October 16, 2012

OPI Katy Perry Teenage Dream



 Time to show you guys my most favorite sparkly nail polish of all time. OPI Teenage Dream by Katy Perry!

L-R Sally Hansen SALON EFFECTS Base Coat, OPI Teenage Dream, Sally Hansen SALON EFFECTS Top Coat





This is it with one coat on. It love it so much because it's so opaque for an all-glitter polish. I've had so many before, and this is usually what other glitter polishes look like with 2 or even 3 coats already!



I remember I wasn't even the biggest fan of Katy Perry when I bought this, but I was really eyeing it even since before.



This is already my second bottle of the stuff, I ruined my first bottle :( A little word of advice for the obsessed: NEVER put polish remover to thin the polish! It messes up the whole composition and everything. :(


'til the next post!



No comments:

Post a Comment